There is nothing better than a picture to tell a story. They convey emotions, ideas, sentiments, thoughts, and reality. Retailers and brands are already using more picture based contents to attract their users. Instagram is all about photos. Sadly, many of the Instagram users are not good in photography and making creative pictures. Luckily, there are many Apps and tools are available to design stunning picture based contents. This post will discuss about 10 instagram photo editing apps which is free.
Textgram allows you to create beautiful photos and graffiti with any text and share it with your friends on social networks or instant messaging applications, it also allows you to write on top of your photos and add stickers, frames, filters and other stuff. This app contains lots of free backgrounds, frames, and fonts that you can download and use. Textgram is highly rated mobile app which will come under top 10 free instagram photo editing apps
InstaQuote helps you to create beautiful text pictures for Instagram. Using this InstaQuote app you can add any type of texts to a picture. This app is rich with fashionably designed templates, you can choose already available backgrounds from the collections or use your own photos. You can also customize your word size, color, alignment, position & line spacing. InstaQuote also provide you 50+ unique and creative fonts
PicQuotes is a an easy to use Picture Quotes generator for android. This app provides an option to create a picture quote quickly by choosing a quote and randomized design. After generating pictures you can directly to Facebook,Google+,Pinterest,Twitter, WhatsApp, Viber, Line and more!
InstaText – Instagram Text (Mobile)
InstaText is a simple app for adding text on pictures. It has more cool fonts, themes and stickers. The random button inside the helps you to quickly find a template you are satisfied with. Like the previous apps this also contains a huge collection of cool fonts, backgrounds and colors to create your own pictures
Color Cap for Instagram (Mobile)
Another one which come under top 10 free instagram photo editing apps is Color Cap. This app has 70+ background images and same number of cool stickers. You can share the picture into all social media. More than 25 different fonts are available inside this app.
This web app is very much helpful to create your own images with the quote you choose. More than 35 symbols, 20 fonts and 30 backgrounds are available for designing the picture. Provide any text in giving box and click any symbol to insert them into the picture. The preview will appear on the right side of the website. The website also gives you the option to place your quote up for sale and share the sale amount
Canva – (Desktop & iPad)
Canva provides drag-and-drop option and pro layouts to the user for creating gorgeous graphics. This web app has a built-in Instagram template that will make it easy to create new photos or edit the ones you already have.
PicEdit is a mobile app with over 100 different filters and effects for Instagram. You can quickly edit your Instagram photos with PicEdit+. Just pick a photo, add your filters or effects and then post direct to Instagram, Facebook and even Picasa!
– Intelligent one-tap Auto Enhance filter
– Import and edit your photos straight from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Picasa!
– Share your creation with family and friends via email, air-print, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Draw on your photos
– Add fun stickers and text
– Adjust Brightness, Saturation and Contrast
– Sharpen and Blur
– Adjust, Crop, and Rotate your photos
– Red-Eye, Whiten and Blemish tools
Framatic is another great Instagram app to edit and design your images. The app has following features
– 36 adjustable Layouts
– 32 vintage Instagram alike Borders
– 92 amazing Effects to apply individual photo (Some Effect Pack needs IAP)
– 40 well designed Patterns for background
– 1,000,000+ Colors for background
– Make rounded corners on photos
– Change the border width
– Create Shadow for each photo
– Easily move photo positions (Pan/Zoom/Rotate/Move)
To create a beautiful text design, it’s not just about which fonts are used. It’s about how fonts are combined and how text is structured so that they can perfectly fit together. Text2Pic is a powerful typography generator that magically turns your text into amazing typographic designs with zero design skills needed. This would normally take minutes or even hours if you were using Photoshop or a similar photo editor.
– 48 different text styles (more being added all the times!)
– Endless randomization for each style
– Layer Mode to manually edit text color, layout, font.
– Ability to add and remove art word
– Stunning distorted 3D text rendering
– Gold foil, watercolor and gradient text effects
– Invert mode
– Eraser tool to gradually delete parts of text – useful for placing the text designs behind other elements in your photo.
– Thousands of completely free stock photography from Pixabay
– Professional photo filters
– Support background blur in 3 modes: all, radial and linear
– Tint your photo with color or make a solid color background
– Add your own logo/watermark
– Support native resolution output