Facebook finally announced it’s rumored video chatting feature in partnership with Skype to the world’s most popular social networking site. This seems to be a big step against Google+’s hanguout feature.
You will need to enable facebook video calling option for start using this feature with your friends. This can be done by following few simple steps that given below.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/videocalling
- You can see a green button labelled ‘Get Started’. Click on it.
- Facebook will ask you to download a small plugin named “FacebookVideoCallSetup” in to your computer.
- Just download and install this plugin.
- After completing this installation, you can find a video call button appeared on your facebook chat box.
- Just do the same steps in your friend’s computer too in order to start video chatting with them.
Install this great feature now itself and start video chatting with your facebook friends and enjoy… Found this article useful? Then kindly share this with your friends too…